Finding resources in your community
If you are in need of help due to the COVID-19 situation, or if you are looking for opportunities to help in your community, visit Connect North Shore.
Please continue to follow the direction of our public health authorities:
- Where can I get tested?
- COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool: covid19.thrive.health
- Vancouver Coastal Health: www.vch.ca
- Public Health Agency of Canada: www.canada.ca
- BC Healthlink: www.healthlinkbc.ca
- BC Centre for Disease Control: www.bccdc.ca
Preparing for COVID-19
Learn more about how to personally prepare for COVID-19 here
It’s Storm Season!
Autumn can bring extreme weather. High winds and heavy rain can cause power outages, local flooding, and debris flows. Are you storm ready?
- Have flashlights and batteries ready to go
- Clear leaves and debris from gutters and storm drains
- If you live near waterways, stay alert for changing conditions and rising water levels.
- Have an emergency preparedness kit
As always, think of family, friends, and neighbours that you can help or who can help you during an emergency.
Prepare your home for storm season: BC Hydro
Prepare for severe weather in BC: PreparedBC
Sign up for extreme weather alerts: Environment Canada