Kids Emergency Preparedness Programs - Home & Schools Versions Now Available!
NSEM is very excited to be sponsoring DreamRider Productions' Emergency Preparedness Squad for North Shore families and students! DreamRider has reached more than one million children in Canada, the U.S. and internationally through their live shows and online modules. The Emergency Preparedness Squad is a fun, engaging 4 part program that inspires kids (aged 6 to 11) to become emergency preparedness superheroes and help their families know the risks, make a plan, and get a kit!
2 options are available:
1. FAMILY EDITION: Registration now open for February 2021 Home series!
Hey North Shore families! Do you have kids aged 6 to 11? Keep them entertained at home with this free weekly live webcast. Webcasts are 1 hour in length, and take place on Feb 1st, 8th, 22nd, and March 1. Register now! The interactive webcasts include:
- Fun game-based learning activities on emergency preparedness
- Lessons in science, arts, language, and social studies
- Tips and tools for staying resilient
2. TEACHER'S SCHOOL EDITION: Register Now!
Are you a North or West Vancouver teacher looking for a fun and engaging teaching resource on emergency preparedness? This fully funded program supports curriculum standards for Grades K to 5. The classroom modules help you:
- Engage students in a joyful learning program using fun arts and game-base activities
- Save time with 4x pre-planned lessons; use at your own pace and easily transition to remote learning if schools close.